Thriver Elements Library for Individuals & Client Recovery Homework
- Finding Information: No more trawling the web for reliable information on complex trauma
- Lost Time: From spending hours painstakingly crafting your own homework exercises, workbooks, journals, and session plans
- Client Needs: Understanding how to address common issues associated with childhood developmental trauma, like relationship challenges, developing a sense of self, forgiveness, overwhelm and more
- Business Templates: Finding tools and templates to streamline the marketing and business operations of your online coaching practice
- Staying Well: Getting stuck in your healing journey because you can’t access high-quality support for your personal recovery
- Experiential: Finding experiential materials based on the neuroscience and psychology for complex trauma
Wide Variety of Subscription plans available: Choose your personal plan from the drop down menu on the Enroll button below 👇
Over 50 Library Sections and growing!
12 CPtsd courses with Transcriptions
5 Masterclasses with Transcriptions
Save Prep time before and after sessions
Includes eworkbooks, prompted journals, infosheets and much more
24/7 Global Access
Individuals can use for self directed recovery
YouTube Infographics included
Business Building for Online Entrepreneurs
New Releases every month in the Resource Library.
It's the gift you give yourself and it's tax deductible
(Check with your accountant)
You'll never have to struggle again with:
Benefits for Professionals
Thriver gives professionals access to a collection of tools and resources to share with clients in session and for homework exercises. It also contains courses and information to increase your knowledge and skills around working with CPtsd and running an online coaching business.
With your new learning and the time saved on preparing for sessions, you’ll be able to:
- Be more efficient and effective in your client work
- Explore other revenue generating opportunities
- Finally have spare time for hobbies and interests
- Have more presence and energy for clients
- Advance your own healing and recovery journey
- Market your business to find more clients
Individuals can utilize a library of resources to independently learn about heal from complex trauma and commonly co-occurring challenges.The tools and courses in Thriver can be used independently or in collaboration with a coach, therapist, or mental health professional.
The information and workbooks in Thriver will help you:
- Effectively manage triggers without losing days of productivity
- Break repeating patterns, like people pleasing or unhealthy habits
- Manage your ‘inner critic’ and negative self-talk
- Learn how to have healthy, fulfilling relationships
- Make progress in recovery, even if therapy hasn’t worked
- Work through other issues that often accompany CPtsd.
Grab our Lifetime Membership here -
Frequently asked questions
Who created the Thriver Membership?
Can I Use the Courses and Ebooks in client work as a Certified Trauma Recovery Coach and/or Therapist?
Can I use the Courses and Ebooks for myself and my clients?
If I sign up and then don't renew, can I still use the Materials?
Does a Thriver Membership cover my recovery needs?
I’m a monthly member, can I upgrade to annual?
She is the founder of Healing from Complex Ptsd, the Worlds First Complex Ptsd Membership, Australia's first Certified Trauma Recovery Coach/Supervisor, the Worlds first Advanced NPE Trauma Recovery Coach, CEO of the International Complex Trauma Association and is developing the worlds first Complex Trauma Trained experiential program.
Linda adores her 3 adult children, her gorgeous granddaughter and rescued Manx Sylvan, coffee with her besties, gym, reading and Netflix and can't say enough about the passionate professionals and individuals she gets to work with throughout the world.
Welcome to our beautiful global family.