Trauma Coaching & Professional Supervision
Complex Trauma Recovery Coaching
Linda’s life mission is to ensure no person has to suffer alone like she did in her recovery from undiagnosed complex trauma.By utilising her lived experience and professional training in counselling and trauma coaching, alongside the latest tools and research from neuroscience and psychology—Linda supports people with CPtsd to achieve recovery and lead an authentic, fulfilling life.Helping everyone from managers and entrepreneurs to parents and caregivers, Linda knows from her own story that we must be the generation that makes a change. The change to create future generations free from the intergenerational legacies that harm not just to ourselves, but the people we love the most.To design your own roadmap for Complex PTSD recovery and build the life of your dreams—contact Linda for Trauma Recovery Coaching today.
Professional Supervision & Business Coaching
- Advanced Education and Skills Work – Want to learn more about the neuroscience of CPtsd? Or have a specific client issue or area you want to upskill in?
- Self-Care and Recovery Support – Being a trauma coach comes with a unique set of emotional demands. Learn how to stay well while you’re coaching. Plus, get ongoing support for your own healing and recovery.
- Get individually tailored education and practical skills work from Linda for you and your clients.
- Business Startup Advice – Getting started as a coach can be overwhelming. If you want to fast-track your success, Linda can guide you through the early stages of setting up your business and beyond.
- Finding Your Voice – Whether it’s 1:1 with clients or stepping out on social media—sharing your own story of healing can be a powerful tool to help others in their recovery. Linda can help you find your voice, navigate personal blocks and share your message in an authentic way that’s aligned with your values and beliefs.
Linda’s Professional Qualifications
- Australia’s First Certified Trauma Recovery Coach
- World’s First Advanced NPE trauma recovery coach
- Australia’s First Supervisor Certified Trauma RecoveryCoach
- World’s first Complex Trauma Supervisory Trauma Recovery Coach
- Founder of the World’s First Complex Trauma Recovery Membership for Individuals
- Founder of the World’s First Complex Trauma Trained Certification for Trauma Coaches
- Diploma Counselling – Specialising in Solution Focused Therapy/Art Therapy
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP) with Janina Fisher
- Certificate Treating Complex Trauma: Beyond Competency
- Certificate: Toxic Shame
- Certificate Treating Complex Trauma with Internal Family Systems
- LivingWorks Start – Suicide Prevention
Welcome message from Linda
My apologies, the video says I'm an Advanced Trauma Recovery Coach, however my qualifications are now Complex Trauma Certified Recovery Coach and Educator and Certified Complex Trauma Professional Level 2 with Janina Fisher.
What Issues Can CPtsd Coaching Help With?
Use Neuroscience to aid in reconnecting the disconnected brain
Build Healthy Relationships
Learn to Regulate Emotions
Identify Core Values
Develop a Sense of Self
Set Healthy Boundaries
Build Confidence and Self-Esteem
Set and Achieve Goals
Manage Unhealthy Habits
Move Through Change
Build a More Fulfilling Life
Identify Opportunities for Growth
Equip individuals with psychoeducation for cptsd for ongoing recovery needs
Repair Attachment/Abandonment wounds
While coaching can result in improvements in symptoms from mental health conditions, like depression and anxiety—coaching is not mental health treatment. Clients cannot be in active suicidal ideation and must have a foundation of safety before coaching can begin.You can read about the differences between trauma coaching and therapy here.
You can read the latest scientific article re complex trauma coaching being on par with therapy here.
Am I Ready for Complex Trauma Coaching?
The 8 Pillars of Trauma Recovery Coaching