Major Depressive Disorder, or MDD, is more than just feeling blue. It's a complex and serious mental health condition that affects millions around the world. Welcome to our video on the symptoms of Major Depressive Disorder, where we will explore the multifaceted nature of this condition.
Depression is not just a temporary feeling of sadness. It’s a persistent feeling that doesn't go away and affects every aspect of life, including work, school, relationships, and overall well-being
In this video, we'll delve into the most common symptoms of MDD, such as:
- Persistent sadness or feeling empty
- Loss of interest in hobbies or activities once enjoyed
- Difficulty concentrating or making decisions
- Changes in sleep patterns, such as insomnia or sleeping too much
- Appetite changes, leading to weight gain or loss
- Feelings of worthlessness or guilt
- Physical symptoms like headaches or digestive issues
If you or someone you know is struggling with Major Depressive Disorder, reach out to a mental health professional or a supportive loved one. Help is available, and you don't have to face this alone.
Please note: Core Units have payment plans found on the payment page
The Thriver Resource Library has a variety of subscriptions, one off payment, all found on the enroll now button on the course page.
Get exclusive CPtsd Recovery news